Back to Projects
Riverside County Courthouse
The Design Partnership provided space planning, design, and construction administration for 40,000sf of new judicial programs, architectural design and restoration services for the magnificent historic, 4-story, 1933 Addition of the classic landmark Riverside Courthouse. The project co-located new court departments within the building, creating modern state-of-the-art office environments for staff, while preserving the historic architectural detailing. The design included seismic upgrades and complete renovation of the electrical, mechanical, communications and data systems, along with accessibility upgrades.